Enabling IPSEC Access
IPSEC access is disabled by default. You'll need to enable it on our website before you can use it.
Login here and click on VPN Settings.
2. Then click on Manage IPSEC access
3. The next screen will show whether or not IPSEC is already enabled on your account. You can easily enable it or see the current password you'll need to use.
4. Note the IPSEC password. That's what you'll use in the configuration portion below, depending on your device.
IMPORTANT: The IPSEC password is different from your Ghost Path account password that you would use to log into the Ghost Path website, use in the Ghost Path app, or use with any OpenVPN client. IPSEC password is only used in IPSEC connections.
1. Find the ‘Settings’ icon on your iOS device and tap the icon to start
In General - find the VPN entry and tap it
2. Tap Add VPN Configuration:
3. Tap the IKEv2 text to change over to IPSec, then fill out the fields as listed below. Tap ‘Done’ when complete
Description: Ghost Path
Account: GP Username
Password: GP IPSec Password
You can change the server address to any of our servers listed on https://ghostpath.com/servers.